TCAA 2019 Arts Scholarship
DEADLINE: April 2, 2019
The Crossing Arts Alliance is proud to open the application process for its annual arts scholarship. A $500 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior from high school in the Lakes Area (Brainerd, Crosby, Crosslake Charter, Pequot Lakes, Pillager, and Pine River). The applicant must be planning to pursue further education in the arts including, but not limited to, visual art, music, drama, speech, literary arts, dance/movement, photography, and technology-produced arts. To apply, applicants are asked to answer the five questions below in either a written narrative (no more than 500 words) or presented through a video (3 to 5 minutes in length). Applications can be completed by filling out the online form below.
Applicants must answer the following questions:
1. Why are the arts important to you?
2. In what arts activities have you been involved (include school, your free time, clubs/organizations, etc.?
3. What are your plans for continuing your education in the arts or arts-related field?
4. How do you plan to keep the arts alive in your life?
5. What piece of art (any genre) has inspired you the most? How or why?